Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Assistant Manager Internal Audit responsibilities cover a myriad of tasks including overseeing the audit process and maintaining the financial integrity of the company.he will be accountable by Head of Audit Committee of the company and the responsibilities of the position require to:
- Execute an efficient and effective audit approach and ensure that all assigned work is completed according to schedule and within the established budget parameters.
- Be computer literate and have experience in the preparation and analysis of audit data through computer-aided audit tools (spreadsheets, database tools, etc)
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered.
- Perform all assigned audit duties in a manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Develop an annual audit plan using input from the team and audit committee to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year. Construct an annual audit plan to cover all activities of Company.
- Ensure quality control of the team’s audit plans on an ongoing basis by reviewing and approving plans as they are developed.
Location: Blue Area, Islamabad.
Salary: 50K to 80K (negotiable depending on experience)
Audit Software Command
Audit Reports Management
Audit Assignment Handling
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager Internal Audit
- Last Date to Apply : 01/08/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Audit Software Command Audit Reports Management Audit Assignment Handling
- Apply Online