- Responsible for planning, negotiating and preparing the budget, and for maintaining accurate records of utilization and cost Centre allocation, all in accordance with the institutional strategy and framework.
- Preparation of the Organizational Budgets
- Reviews, analyzes and finalizes the preparation of the annual work plan, working closely with other departments, and taking into account recommendations.
- Prepares budget proposals, other analytical information and regular reports and submits them for approval to Head of Department
- Continuously monitors budget implementation, cost drivers, financial projections and prepares comparative and variance analysis.
- Carries out other tasks assigned by the HOD that are related to the job function.
Qualifications and Experience
- ACMA, Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Business, majoring in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of budget preparation experience
- Capacity for conceptual and strategic analysis and good command of budgetary, operational management and performance monitoring matters.
- Competence in the use of MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint), and a good knowledge of operational and project management systems Quick Books Etc.
- Knowledge of financial and budgetary principles and practices, budget management and financial administration of resources.
Team BuildingCommunication SkillsMS OfficeBudgetingCost Control
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Assistant Manager - Cost & Budgeting
- Last Date to Apply : 05/02/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Team Building Communication Skills MS Office Budgeting Cost Control
- Apply Online