Premier Choice International – a leading real estate organization, with multiple mega-projects in Pakistan, UAE and US is looking for an Assistant Manager IT who will be responsible for planning and execution of online resources including official website & information management system as well as ensuring smooth and uninterrupted operations of deployed hardware and other technology systems at PCI offices. He/she shall also be responsible to arrange such IT solutions/programs which may be required for smooth functioning and operations of associated departments/projects.
- Implementing and ensuring availability of online resources (websites, information systems, ERP, CRM etc.) at all offices.
- Overseeing & monitoring the installation of all hardware and software systems at office locations.
- Supervising modification/customization of procured/installed software from time-to-time.
- Responsible to define and implement the SOPs and protocols for safety and security of data and servers.
- Responsible for mapping of internal process-flows of all software systems.
- Responsible for implementing and managing inventory, assets and equipment recording system.
- Responsible for overseeing smooth implementation of ERP for Finance, HR and Procurement functions.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Troubleshooting issues related to software performance/connectivity.
- Any other related assignment given by the supervisor/line management.
- Developing and maintaining emergency plans to address equipment, power or security failure to ensure preservation of technology and data.
- Writing reports, documentation, and operating manuals.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in IT.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a dynamic environment.
- Hands-on experience of working with contemporary ERP software applications.
- Experience with using Microsoft Administration tools and Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft IIS.
- Must have thorough understanding of available technology and researches to learn about innovative solutions and new releases
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : Assistant IT Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 25/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 70,000 - 125,000/Month
- Requirements : Server Corporate Website Management Oracle Application Express Computer Information Systems Hardware MIIS Microsoft .NET
- Apply Online