The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies.
- Assistant Manager Finance in month end accounts closing process and check related elements (e.g. record closing entries, prepaid expenses, accruals Revenue/ Expense, provisions, and account reconciliations, periodic processes, etc.).
- Supervise Fixed Assets Register (FAR) along with recording of additions / disposal and ancillary matters.
- Prepare & maintain loan schedules.
- Supervise supplier reconciliation process.
- Assistant Manager Finance in preparation on management accounts on monthly basis.
- Ensure & supervise the GL process such that all accounting entries are updated in accounting software in correct accounting period with correct coding after due verification of supporting documents for completeness, correctness & accuracy.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff.
- Supervise reconciliation process between two accounting software’s and take appropriate corrective actions.
- Experience of using Xero & SAGE will be plus.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Strong team player and people management skills.
- Fluency in English communication. (British accent will be a plus).
- Have good command over Microsoft Excel.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, Qualified/Part Qualified ACCA, CA Part Qualified.
- Minimum Experience of 4 years.
Time: 1:00PM to 10:00PM
Financial Management Services
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Food / Beverage Industry
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Assistant Finance Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 03/09/2022
- Salary : PKR. 60,000 - 70,000/Month
- Requirements : Financial Management Services Financial Accounting Corporate Finance Financial Reporting Financial Analysis
- Apply Online