We are an ACCA approved Accounting Firm providing accounting & financial services to our clients based in Pakistan & Abroad. We are looking for an Accounts Officer based in Rawalpindi / Islamabad
- Record day-to-day accounting transactions and complete the posting process
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing banking and general ledger reconciliations.
- Inventory Tracking.
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules.
- Month, Quarter and Year End Closing.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements, such as Trial balance, Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Report and Statement of Cash Flows.
- Reconcile or report any discrepancies in financial reports.
- Produce or pay invoices, expense, credit card bills or inventory orders.
- Tracking Employee hours and payroll processing.
- Coordination with clients regarding their financials, accounting needs and other management related matters.
Compilation of Financial Statements
Accounts Payments Handling
Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Accounting / Finance
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Assistant Finance Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 05/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 40,000 - 45,000/Month
- Requirements : Compilation of Financial Statements Accounts Payments Handling Accounts Administration Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Apply Online