- To check/prepare invoices, cash requisites, and other documents for processing; and taking approval when necessary.
- To keep records of all the payables and receivables.
- To ensure the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger for the entity(s).
- To reconcile ledger entries and do bank and cash reconciliations monthly.
- Analyze capital expenditure and revenue expenditure budgeting requests from departmental managers.
- Ideal candidates must have 1-3 years of experience in the field of Accounting.
- Bookkeeping, posting of journal entries in relevant heads
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees, vendors, and other parties
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- To reconcile ledger entries and do bank and cash reconciliations daily/weekly/monthly
- Maintain a proper filing system of all financial records
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Selected candidate(s) will be provided accommodation by Company.
Salary: A market-competitive salary will be offered depending upon experience and qualification, along with free lunch during working days, mobile allowance
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Accounting / Finance
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Assistant Accountant
- Last Date to Apply : 29/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Bookkeeping Accounting Skills Bank Management Assignments Handling
- Apply Online