The developer designs, implements, and supports applications to meet business needs. Works closely with the Technical Lead and Integration Analyst to develop system solutions. Provides support to peers in addressing solutions.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience in a computing environment with multiple programming languages.
Technical toolbox should include:
- Build Web APIs using C#
- Familiarity with event driven architecture and messaging
- SQL Server
- JSON, API and Web Services
Familiarity with the API Management Life cycle including design, development, security, governance, monitoring, alerting, and versioning.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement application solutions in one or more programming languages
- Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, and troubleshooting
- Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers, and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues
- Defines specifications and develop solutions, modifies existing solutions, and prepares functional specifications
- Analyzes program and application performance using various programming languages, tools, and techniques
- Reviews project requests, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, including, refining user stories, establishing acceptance criteria, story sizing, etc.
- Take ownership of the delivery of features and capabilities throughout the development process
- Review code repositories to maintain current coding standards and participate in peer code reviews
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
- Troubleshoot issues
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology
- Role / Designation : API Integration Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 12/10/2022
- Salary : PKR. 80,000 - 125,000/Month
- Requirements : API Integration Multiple Programming Languages. CodeIgniter PHP O ETL O SQL Server O JSON
- Apply Online