Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Excellent time management skills.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Design & Fashion
- Role / Designation : Android Developer
- Last Date to Apply : 20/10/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : API Consumption OOP Secure Storage MVVMMVC
- Apply Online