1) Creating and maintaining a framework for deploying machine learning algorithms and maintaining a framework for deploying machine learning algorithms.
2) Possess leadership qualities to drive and take ownership of projects
3) Experience in optimizing deep learning models to save time and memory requirements in both training and inference phases (TensorRT, Tensorflow lite).
4) Knowledge in the latest CV related algorithms and methods such as GAN variants, 3D-Pose Estimation, Face Recognition and Segmentation.
5) Proficiency with Python and experience with data processing tools (e.g., scipy, numpy, pandas)
6) Experience with training, fine-tuning, and modify models using popular deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras) .
7) Experience with one of the Cloud Services: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
8) Comfortable with ssh, bash, and linux.
1) Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
2) Use exceptional mathematical skills, in order to perform computations and work with ML algorithms.
3) Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning infrastructure.
4) Knowledge in the latest NLP-related algorithms and methods such as sequence-to-sequence models, word and sentence embeddings, attention, etc.
5) Familiar with version control and containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) Laguages: Python,JS-tensorflow.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Security Service
- Educational Specialization : Engineering
- Role / Designation : AI Engineer
- Last Date to Apply : 29/01/2023
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Apply Online