- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources
- Role / Designation : Admin / HR Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 18/02/2023
- Salary : PKR. 50,000 - 70,000/Month
- Requirements : Recruitment Payroll Processing HR
- Apply Online