An Admin Assistant provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business.
Their duties may include:
· Manage data in spreadsheets and reports
· Keep records and reports up to date every day
· Help maintain the budget plan
· Organize and schedule meetings with Operations Director.
· Supervise other staff and delegate responsibilities
· Handle technical issues in their area of expertise
· Carry out clerical duties, including answering phones and preparing documents
· Completing Day to Day duties.
Qualification & Requirement
· BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
Full Night Shift (06:00 PM to 03:00 AM) Onsite
Rawalpindi & Islamabad (Preferably)
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Role / Designation : Admin Assistant
- Last Date to Apply : 13/11/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Administrative Organization Executive Office Administration General Office Administration Administrative Assistance
- Apply Online