We are looking for a detail-oriented Accounts Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Posting of daily data in software following certain protocols.
- Updating of previous data of organization in Software.
- Assistance in preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual accounts.
- Assistance in budget & feasibilities preparation.
- Ensuring internal controls over different heads.
- Posting and checking completeness of invoices, PVs, RVs. JVs.
- Account reconciliation with debtors, creditors & BRS.
- Preparation & Filing of weekly & monthly WHIT statements along with reconciliation.
- Liaison with banks, conducting Asset counts & various other accounts related tasks.
- Other accounts related tasks assigned.
- Should ideally be ACCA Part-Qualified or CA-Part Qualified or MBA Finance or BBA / B.Com
- 3 – 5 years of experience (6+ Years of experience for BBA / B.Com) in a professional organization.
- Good project management and client interaction skills
- Experience in transaction-orientated task execution
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work proactively in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional work ethic and integrity
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Telecommunication
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Accounts Officer
- Last Date to Apply : 08/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 60,000 - 90,000/Month
- Requirements : Funds Management Petty Cash Management Accounts Administration Accounts Software Command Accounts Production Accounts Finalization Accounts Payments Handling Admin Assisting Accounts Reconciliation
- Apply Online