- Monthly BS and PL analysis – correct position in the account, business and entity
- Regular accounting, review sub-system posting positions, month end close, inter-co clearing, suspense clearing.
- Completeness and Accuracy of ledger data for Reporting / Tax / Analytical requirements
- Develop internal policies to be in compliant with IFRS – accounting standard (For ex. revenue recognition, depreciation)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders (Internal – The current team & External – Auditors, bankers)
- Implementation and working on ERP – develop chart of accounts, testing of the system etc.
- Manage account payables & receivables
- Monitor aged debtors & follow up in necessary
- Bookkeeping of daily transactions, Balance Sheet & General Ledger reconciliations
- Develop month-end closing process and ensure compliance
- Bank reconciliation, monitor bank accounts
- Develop an approval matrix of operating spend, capital spend & project spend and necessary procedure
- Manage end to end completion of year end external Audit.
Accounting Management Accounts Reconciliation Accounting Standards Financial Accounting Accounting Finance
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Healthcare
- Educational Specialization : Accounting
- Role / Designation : Accounts / Finance Manager
- Last Date to Apply : 06/11/2022
- Salary : PKR. 50,000 - 70,000/Month
- Requirements : Accounting Management Accounts Reconciliation Accounting Standards Financial Accounting Accounting Finance
- Apply Online