BATIK is looking for a suitable resource as Accounts Executive to perform Accounting & Finance job as per defined processes/instructions that may include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all accounting records are kept up-to-date with all the latest transactions and changes updated/posted on daily basis in system/software.
- Reconciliation of all accounts ledgers and their verification from all internal and external stakeholders/parties.
- Recording of all inventory movements in the system or otherwise as required.
- Managing and coordinating for periodic reporting, budgeting and forecasting as required by the management.
- Performing periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems in data postings or others.
- Preparing variance analysis on Weekly/Monthly basis as may be required by the management.
- Looking and working for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Devising and implementing financial policies to guarantee financial & operational efficiency.
- Perform other accounts/finance related functions as and when required or advised by the management.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field (preferably ACCA/ICMA/CA Inter) with about 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of QuickBooks /Peachtree or ERPs with a good grip on Inventory/Inventory Assembly processing.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Accounts Software Command
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Manufacturing
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce
- Role / Designation : Accounts Executive
- Last Date to Apply : 16/09/2022
- Salary : Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Requirements : Accounts Administration Accounts Finalization Accounts Software Command
- Apply Online